Tuesday, September 06, 2005

My Cakes


Hello All,

Decided to give this blog site a try. I know so many...right? Sorry!! :D

Here's the lastest cake tha I decorated (September 2005), a Football cake for Earl's 30th Birthday! It was a hit, I think!! When I left the party about 4 1/2 hours later, there was only about 2 slices left. This cake was made on a rectangular cake pan that was 11 x 15 x 2 inches deep. Plus I used Wilton's First and Ten Football cake pan which was 12 x 7 3/4 x 3 inches deep. I'm glad that everyone liked it!! :D



So, my next cake is for my niece. It's her 1st bday cake. Heard it was a Luau theme. So looking for ideas now :) Saw a mini cake in one of my Wilton Yearbooks, will need to look at all of them!! :D


Well I better go for now. Will post something soon!!!

Here's a link to my cakes...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/angegreene/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just wanting to find out if you make all the cakes yourself that are on your flicker/blog account? If so there is someone in Susanville CA that is saying they made your redskin football field cake. If you would like you can search on Facebook Susanville Needs and search cakes you will find your picture. It is sad to me that people try to pass off pictures of cakes that are not there own. Just thought I would let you know.
Thanks

Unknown said...

That is sad... I made that cake for a friend of mine. He was turning 30 and loves Washington Redskins. I'm not in the business of selling cakes, just doing it for a hobby. So for now, not pursuing... we will see.