Tuesday, October 25, 2005

My Final Course 2 Cake


I just finished my final class for Wilton Course 2. We learned more borders and flowers (the Royal Icing kind… flowers are hard J) and how to use Color Flow (the birds on the cake). So now I’ve taken all 3 Courses!! Hurray!! I recommend it to anyone who is interested in doing this!! It’s fun too!!

We learned the basketweave technique this evening and rope border, I thought it would be hard, but it’s not. It just takes long. But it turned out nice, if I do say so myself!!


If you want... you can check out http://www.flickr.com/photos/angegreene/ for more of my cakes... :D

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats on starting your own cake blog! You do great work! I've added a link to Angela's Cakes at Cake Fun.

shreeram01 said...

Baking is a wonderful hobby and which makes happiness. Learn Baking Classes in chennai and surprise your closed one.
baking classes in chennai
baking courses in chennai
cake baking classes in chennai
cake making classes in chennai
best baking classes in chennai