Monday, April 24, 2006

2006-04-22-Jason's Carousel Cake

My nephew's 2nd Birthday!!

A 3 tiered Carousel Cake.

Bottom part (Red) was a 12x3 inch round Chocolate cake w/ Buttercream icing (flavored- butter, vanilla and almond).

Middle part (White) was a 8x5 inch round French Vanilla Rainbow Cake with Buttercream icing (flavored: vanilla).

Top part (Yellow) was the Wonder-mold cake pan. Lemon cake with Lemon flavored Buttercream icing.

Carousel Horses were Sugar Cookies with Royal Icing.

This is what it looked like, prior to decorating. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A KID,wedding dresses returning without wedding dresses protection wedding dresses from the pasture,wedding dresses was pursued by a Wolf. wedding dresses Seeing he could not escape, he turned round, and wedding dresses said:I know, friend Wolf,wedding dress designers that I must be your prey,wedding dress designers but before wedding dress designers I die I would ask of wedding dress designers you one favor fast wow gold you wll play me a tune world of warcraft gold to which I may dance." The Wolf complied, and while he was piping and the Kid was dancing,wedding dresses some hounds hearing the sound ran up and began chasing the Wolf. cheap aion kinah Turning to the Kid, he said,flyff penya "It is just what I deserve;wedding dresses for I, who am only a butcher,should not have turned piper to please you. archlord money In time of dire need, clever thinking is keyor Outwit your enemy to save your skin.